- 2 Leeks, chopped.
- 1 Onion, chopped.
- 2 teaspoons unsalted butter.
- 3/4 Cup finely sliced potatoes.
- 2 - 1/3 Cups chicken stock.
- Salt to taste.
- Ground black pepper to taste.
- 1-1/8 Cups heavy whipping cream.
- Softly put the chopped leeks and the chopped onion in butter or marinate until soft, about 8 minutes. Do not let them brown.
- Add potatoes and stock to the saucepan. Salt and pepper to taste; do not exaggerate them.
- Bring to the boil, and simmer very softly for 30 minutes.
- Pour in a food processor until very smooth.
- Softly stir in the cream before serving.
New York Recipes