Hot Dog is the most famous fast food in the United State, especially in New York. This typical food has many versions of its origins however all historians agree on one thing, the hot dogs are the best-selling food in the United States.
Hot dogs provide a significant amount of dietary protein.
Nowadays, you can find Hot Dogs in all Europe and Latin America countries, of course, with different names like Panchos, Dogos or Jochos. This meal can receive different names and nicknames however its contexture is the same: a fried sausage between two pieces of bread and covered with mustard, mayonnaise or ketchup. Below we have a Hot Dog Recipe description.
- 1/2 Cup of water.
- 1 Med onion; sliced or chopped.
- 1/3 Cup of Ketchup.
- 4 Teaspoon of cider vinegar.
- 1 Teaspoon of mustard.
- 1 Teaspoon of paprika.
- Freshly ground black pepper.
- 6 Foot long hot dogs.
- In a pot combine water, onion, ketchup, vinegar, dry mustard, paprika, and pepper.
- Bring to boil.
- Reduce temperature; simmer 5 minutes.
- Arrange hot dogs side by side in shallow 9- x 9-inch square pan.
- Cover with onion mixture and cook in the oven at 350 degree oven for 30-40 minutes.
New York Recipes